Communicate Media Pvt. Ltd is well rooted as best in one of its type of company providing custom website solutions, design solutions, marketing solutions and printing solutions for a wide range of industries having its’ clients ranges from stores, warehouses, educational institutions, consultancies, online stores, portals and firms, institutions and universities abroad. Communicate Media prides itself for astonishing creativity and award winning design works that makes any business’ marketing solution better than the best.
The team at Communicate Media is composed of experienced creative designers, website developers and graphic designers having a passion in the field of graphic design. To the team of Communicate Media, creating award-winning high-quality work is more than just a job - it's the vocation they take very seriously every day.
If you have the same passion, clear vision and the confidence that you can be a part of the team, why don’t we work together, lets unite the passion and come in front to show the talents out from your capacity.
Graphic Designer/Creative Designer: 1 Nos
We are looking for a creative graphic designer who can work in a long relationship with us.
- Creative Concept Development
- Art/Draft Logo and Designs
- Develop branding materials and their assessments
- Developing Copies
- Develop Layout plan for marketing assets
- Create, Supervise jobs from the asst. designers
- Complete the works within deadlines
- Min. 2 years experience in related field
- Qualifications at least Bachelors level
- Good command on English
- Knowledge of press paper settings and printing defaults
- Good command over the Designing software
Asst. Graphic Designer: 2 Nos
- Designing stationary materials
- Design placements according to Layout plans
- Tracing / Creating vectors
- Editing Photos and images
- Advertisement designs
- Profiling print ready jobs
- Min a year experience in same field
- PCL Level Standard Qualifications
- Good English
- Knowledge to use any designing Software Applications like Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, InDesign and Corel Draw
Website/UI Designer: 1 Nos
- Develop a design for attractive interface for mobile and web surfaces focusing on interaction and visual design.
- Work in a team and make sure that the designs are accessible and usable to targeted users.
- Develop detailed mockups, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop icons, buttons and form elements.
- Communicate and collaborate with production team and managers.
- Minimum of Bachelors level education
- Good command in English
- Proficient in using designing software and tools
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Must be able to work to accomplish the jobs in deadlines
Website Developer: 1 Nos
- Development of a website using standard frameworks and plugins
- Handling with website responsiveness with different interfaces
- Cross browser capability and upgradeability of the website
- Must deal with client’s corrections and alterations
- Programming in and for web applications
- Bachelors level in IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Good command in web programming language
- Knowledge in Codeigniter, Yii and passion to learn other web development frameworks
Asst. Website Developer: 2 Nos
- Good in CSS/HTML and Bootstrap like website design frameworks
- Experience of 1+ years
- Sound knowledge of php language
- Good command and experience in Wordpress
- Must have passion to learn and work hard
VB .NET Programmer: 2 Nos
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Education in IT background only.
- Good knowledge in software development using .NET technology
- Excellent knowledge in VB language
- Must be able to work in team
Marketing Executive: 1
- Create/Develop marketing plan
- Analyzing and understanding competency and competitors
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication & negotiation skill
- Proficient in MS-Office and Ability to handle pressure and problem solving skill
- Two wheeler driving license with own bike
- Invoicing and Overall collection plan and reports
- Develop business opportunities
To apply for suitable job for you, please send us your CV to email@example.com with a name of position you are applying for as a subject.